Imagine that you are ready to have the time of your life. Vacations approved by your boss, you are packed, and all set to go. If only you could do something about your hair though, such as hair straightening or hair cutting, so it won’t keep getting tangled up! But is that really what you want? What you really need are easy hairdos that will keep your hair from becoming an unmanageable mess!
With these hairstyles to make, you will never have to worry about tangled tresses again. The best part is that they are really easy to make. So, here goes:
You might not always get a chance to shower and wash your hair during a trip. In such cases, a top knot will come to your aid. It looks stylish while it hides the greasy-hair day that you might be having. Moreover, once you bunch your hair, it will sit at the top of your head. No messed-up hair!
- Grab some hair from the top of your head and divide into three small sections. Make a braid, by starting from the back from your temple and moving towards your ear.
- On arriving at the part where the braid is easily seen, let the bottom section go, and start anew with another section from underneath.
- Keep going until you have braided all the way round. Secure the ends with a band.
- Make a straight parting of your hair following the left eyebrow’s arch. Now use a curling iron to bend the hair from the mid-shaft down.
- Take the hair at the right-hand-side and wrap it around the comb’s tail.
- Keep wrapping your hair around the comb’s stem over and under until you run out of comb.
- Secure the hair with the help of three pins before you remove the comb. You will need at least three bobby pins for this. Place them alongside the comb’s handle.
- When you remove the comb, you will have made a roll. You will need to fix that with more bobby pins. Insert them into the roll.
- Once you have done that, lock the roll into place. In order to do that, insert the pin at the back and right of the roll. Next tilt it in the opposite direction. Lastly, tuck the pin to the left, so that the roll becomes even tighter.
While travelling, you can’t always expect expert hair care because there might not be hair salons near you. In that case, you will have to manage on your own. What do you think? Would these hair dos work for you? If you have any other ideas, please share them with us. We’d love to hear from you!